I try to support businesses that manufacture products in the USA. Here is my list of products that I have found and /or own that are made in the U.S.A. (I do not use affiliate codes on the links below. I either own it and love it or want to own it)
Clothing and Shoes
- New Balance shoes made in the US and UK – I own a pair of 990v5s
- Origin jeans, boots, hoodies, and much more made in Maine.
- L.L. Bean 8″ Boots – I have always wanted a pair. Made in Maine, a lot of good stuff being made up there.
- Hanks Belts Canyon Belt – No matter what you have to hang on your belt Hanks has you covered.
- Carhartt Duck Detroit Blanket lined Jacket– My Dad and Father-in-Law swore by and wore Carhartt.
- Carhartt Low cut socks – You have to keep the dogs from barking, so put some made in USA socks on your feet.
- Duluth Trading Thorogood 6″ Soft Toe Moc-toe boots – you can never have enough boots, so it’s better to be prepared with these bad boys.
- Duluth Trading Free Range No show sock – You can never have enough sock, especially with the dryer eating at least 1 sock every cycle.
- Brixton Beanie – You have to keep your melon warm in the winter this should do a good job.
- Tervis Classic Insulated Tumblers, Mugs, and Water bottles – I own a number of the tumblers. They can be customized and make great gifts.
- USA Pan Half sheet pan – USA Pan makes a number of pans in the USA. I own a half sheet pan and will be adding more to my collection.
- Lamson Pizza Rocker – I love to make pizza and this is a tool I need to add to my kitchen. I would also like to pick-up the 8″ Chef’s knife. Made in the USA Oh yeah!
- Lodge 12″ Cast Iron Skillet – I love to make Pizza and short of having a professional grade oven cast iron pans really help in making the perfect crust.
- Tom Bihn Synik Backpack – This looks to be a great backpack. I can wait to replace my current backpack.
- Frost River Simple Brief – Continuing to indulge my love of great bags Look no further that Frost River. There is nothing like a well made bag, this one is on my list. All of Frost River bags are made in the USA, so check them out.
- Duluth Pack Standard Laptop Backpack – Another great bag from up north and a great choice if you are looking to a durable and well made bag
- Leatherman Sidekick Multitool – I have one of these in every car, My Father-in-law carried one on his hip every day out on the farm.
- Fisher Bullet Space Pen – In my pocket or my backpack every day. It writes on anything at any angle.
- Field Notes – I love these small notebooks. I use one almost every day.
- Nalgene Water Bottle – Simple, durable, and made in the USA. What else can you ask for?
- Surefire Dual-Output Everyday Carry LED Flashlight – Everybody needs a flashlight and every Surefire product is made in the USA.
- Machine Era Pen – I have the very first version of this pen and it has lived in my pocket eversince. I has a nice weight, uses Pilot Percise Gel ink and is Made in the USA.
- Machine Era Ti5 Slim Wallet – The companion to the pen I carry is an early version of this slim wallet. I have had it for (I think 7 years) a long time. I can carry 8 cards plus a little cash, just the right size.
Garden and Garage
- Ames Transfer Shovel – My Dad swore by Ames shovels. He made his living for a time shoveling concrete. He always said buy the best tools you can get and know how to use them. Yes, there is a proper way to transfer shovel, trust me I know.
- Estwing Framing Hammer – Another nod to my Dad. He was a carpenter and swinging a hammer was second nature to him and he only swung the best. For us amateur carpenters an Estwing hammer will last a lifetime. I own one that was a gift from my father and my kids will have to fight over it when I’m gone.
- Stanley Utility knife – Dad had high standards with tools and this was in his tool belt every day he put it on.
- Dewalt 2.5 Gallon Cordless air compressor – Rarely used, but sorely missed when needed, tires, soccer balls, and nail guns.
- Craftsman 6 Gallon Air Compressor – Sometimes a battery just doesn’t get the job done, then it’s time to go old school and plug it in. (This one is for Matt)
- Dewalt Reciprocating Saw– A reciprocating saw is the utility knife of power tools.
- Stanley FatMax Tape Measure – My Dad only used Stanley PowerLock Tape Measures. Times have changed but I think my Dad would be using a Stanley FatMax Tape Measure today.
- Stanley 20″ Heavy Duty SharpTooth saw – A good hand saw is indispensable.
- Igloo MaxCold 50Qt Cooler – I have an older version of this cooler works great for parties keeping the Soda and beer cold.
- MEGAPRO Stainless Steel Screwdriver– This Screwdriver will cover almost all of your needs as long as you don’t lose any of the 7 included bits. This is so popular in my house we have two, one for me and one for my wife.
- BLACKHAWK BY PROTO 82 Piece Socket Set – I have an old Socket set I bought from Kmart just after moving into my first home. I think it might be time to upgrade.
- WeatherTech Floor Mats – Living in the midwest having a good set of floor mats for your car is critical. I have owned multiple sets of WeatherTech Floor Mats for my cars over the years. These Mats are the best money can buy and are a great value compared to what the car dealers try and sell.
- Duke Cannon Supply co. Big Ass Brick of Soap – When it’s time not to smell bad Duke Cannon has a bar of soap for you, my favorite is Victory.
- Andis Envy Adjustable Bald Clipper – Spend 3 months in quarantine and you will need a haircut. Look no further than Andis they have the clippers you will need and they are Made in the USA.
Nokona Baseball Gloves – I love baseball and there is nothing more American than playing America’s pastime with a glove made in the USA. Nokona also makes a number of other leather goods in the USA,